09 Jul Melbourne Lockdown: We’re Still Open to Treat Medical Conditions
|This latest development brings little in the way of good news for Melburnians but it’s not all bad for our patients, with Lumea Aesthetics remaining open for treatments that address medical conditions. We think it’s important to continue providing our personalised treatments that help maintain both your physical and mental wellbeing – while keeping in line with recommendations from the Victorian Government.|
As a medical aesthetic clinic, many of our treatments are used by our clients to treat various significant medical concerns, including skin issues, headaches, migraines, bruxism (teeth grinding), hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) and more.
So if your existing appointment is to treat a medical condition, even if combined with aesthetic treatments, you can still attend, as long as you’re feeling healthy and well. You can also book a future appointment online at any time.
We are still holding skin consultations and treatment reviews both in-clinic and online – if you’d like to book in a virtual consultation, simply select that option on our online booking form.
If you’re at all unsure about an appointment, please contact Dr Toro directly or call our friendly receptionist on 03 6144 6193.
|Lastly, we already uphold very high standards of hygiene but if you’re looking to attend an in-clinic medical appointment, we have in place our COVID-19 action plan, which includes:|
– requesting you do not attend your appointment if you are ill or have been exposed to COVID-19.
– maintaining social distancing of 1.5 metres at all times.
– requesting you use the hand sanitiser around the clinic as you come in for your appointment and before you leave.
– If you need to sneeze or cough, you do so into your arm, not into your hands.
– requiring you to wear a mask to your appointment as per Government guidelines.
– coming to your appointment by yourself if possible to help with social distancing.
We hope you see you soon.
Dr. Toro Ogundoyin – MBBS, DIP.FSRH
A highly experienced cosmetic doctor respected by both peers and patients, Dr Toro is noted for maintaining patients’ individuality and the natural balance of their features while delivering safe and effective aesthetic outcomes.
Although cosmetic medicine has always been Dr Toro’s passion, she also has a background in emergency medicine, occupational medicine and general practice, across both Australia and the UK.